Looking for Web Development Project Ideas for your College Project ? So Here We have some Ideas…
Website creativity using the web designing tools becomes fully functional with the right web- programming associated with it. In fact, web development/ programming are the fuel that powers the entire functions of a fully functional website, online. Adding this right fuel in the related field is our PHP training in ONLEI Technologies that associates a varied set of PHP course modules. Our PHP training is an attempt to train excelled students in various web programming languages, along with CMS tools like WordPress, Joomla training.
Our various courses in the most desirable field of web programming at ONLEI Technologies are designed for multiple courses such as PHP, Joomla training and WordPress training.
With the increasing usage of internet-based devices and applications, the web development industry is skyrocketing thus the need for web developers as well. If you are a beginner and want to develop your career in web development the best way is to build web development projects.
Online tutorials are good, you can learn the concepts but just by learning the concepts alone will not help you to become a web developer. It’s like you will get the output if you just follow the steps, which will never happen in real-time web development. Thus, getting your hands dirty and working on some web development projects is a better idea to develop real web development skills.
Tools and Programming languages used to build web development projects
Web development tools or devtools help web developers to examine and debug their code. Below are the major tools used by developers to build various web applications and web development projects.
Frameworks and Libraries – These are sets of prewritten codes that help the web developer to code fast.
- Web applications frameworks: Ruby On Rails, Django, Angular, ReactJs, Vue.js, Meteor JS, ASP.NET, etc.
- Frontend frameworks – Bootstrap, Semantic-UI, Foundation, Materialize, Material UI, etc.
Programming languages – It is used to give instructions to the computer to get the desired out. Below are the top 10 programming languages used in web development:
Exciting Project Ideas for Web Development
- Weather Forecast Website : A web app for users to see the current weather and the weather forecast for the next 7 days.
Language : JavaSript , HTML/CSS , React
- RSS Feed Reader Website : Most news websites, blogs, podcasts, maintain a RSS feed which gives real-time content updates. You’ll build a tool for fetching and converting the feed with a given RSS feed URL. Language : JavaSript , PHP , Node.Js , Python , React , Ruby , Angular
- Image Search Gallery : Create a simple image search application that allows the user to search for images using Unsplash’s image API.
Language : JavaScipt , Angular , HTML/CSS , React
- Your own personal CRM : CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality lies at the heart of most SaaS apps. CRMs are designed to serve as a hub for all available information about a business’s customers, and almost every business uses some kind of CRM, from the hottest B2B startup, to your local dentist’s clinic. In this project, you’ll build a totally bespoke CRM that is tailored to your needs. You can build a CRM to keep track of your freelance clients, professional contacts, or even to keep track of gift ideas for your friends and family. We’ll use the word ‘customer’ here, but replace the word ‘customer’ with whichever kind of relationship you want to track. Language : MongoDb , Express , Node Js
- Downtime monitoring with reporting and alerts : Website monitoring apps are, at their core, based on an incredibly simple core functionality: they make an HTTP request and report the status code response. If the response is not 200 OK, the website is considered “down”. Monitoring apps go through this request and response cycle frequently (sometimes up to several times per minute) and trigger an alert whenever the request returns an unexpected status code. Language : MongoDb , PHP , Node Js
- Simple Web Contact Form : A form often needs to be used to pass data to various other applications. In many cases, it could be a database, in others, it may be to give a specific answer or a quote. Regardless of how the information may need to be used, it is an important skill to be able to move data to new pages so it can be manipulated for use in further code. For this project, you will create a HTML web form. Language : PHP , HTML/CSS
These are some of the web development projects that help you to enhance your web development skills and add more value to your resume. Always build a project that suits your skillset before advancing to the next level.