In this Blog topic we are going to learn about the importance of Online Training . The “New Normal” has become the most bittersweet phrase since the beginning of the global pandemic Coronavirus (also known as Covid-19). Coronavirus is a deadly infection first discovered in China in December 2019. With time it spread globally and took the form of a global crisis. For the first time in many years, a disease had stopped the entire world from functioning normally.
Every country imposed a nationwide lockdown to prevent the infection from spreading, as it is highly contagious. Since then, everything has become online, from classes to offices, grocery shopping, everything. This form of life is called the “new normal”. Schools and universities are conducting classes, exams, presentations, viva, etc., all online.
Online education is learning via online classes as per the convenience of the students and teachers. In comparison, Offline education is the traditional learning system where students and teachers have face-to-face learning. Both forms of education have their advantages and disadvantages.
ONLEI Technologies provides the best ONLINE LIVE Training Platform for College Students and Professionals. We want to ensure that students would be able to have strong fundamental and practical skills in their respective industries without having to leave the comfort of their lives.
Advantages of online education:
- It is flexible; can be accessed from anywhere with a device and internet connection.
- Convenient attendance.
- Class recordings are available for later references.
Disadvantages of online education:
- One of the major disadvantages faced by students learning online is managing screen time. Online education requires staying logged in on the screen for an extended period regularly. Long-duration screen time becomes a great difficulty for the students and harmful for their health as well, especially the eyes.
- Another disadvantage includes technical glitches. Poor Internet connectivity issues also arise multiple times during online sessions. Small towns/cities, urban areas face the most difficulty maintaining stable Internet connection. It destroys the learning of the students.
- Other disadvantages include: Feeling of isolation by individuals, Minimal peer help, Group work not as efficient as it would be if done offline.
Advantages of Offline classes:
- Students are fully attentive towards class only; less distraction. Online classes have more possibilities of distractions where students may surf on other online platforms or pay less attention in class.
- Teachers can provide individual attention to the students, address their issues and solve it quickly.
Disadvantages of Offline classes
- Students may lack the opportunity to learn advanced technology.
- Time management becomes an issue for students who reside far away from campus.
- No recording or any other form of data is not always available for students who missed the class or later references.
Courses offered by ONLEI Technologies
- Online Python Course
- Online Machine Learning Course
- Online Data Science Course
- Online Digital Marketing Course
Online learning Vs Offline learning
- The chief difference between online and offline learning is location. By offline learning, learners are needed to travel to the training location, a lecture hall, college, or classroom, etc. By online learning, on the other hand, the training can be handled from almost anywhere in the world. Participants need to log in to the internet from their home, work, or even their local coffee shop.
- Another difference is the flexibility offered. Online learning usually has a more flexible timescale. As a teacher, you can offer your support via email or by an online chat system. Offline learning is typically provided between office hours and doesn’t give as much flexibility to the learner or the trainer.
- Besides these two differences, the benefits of learning online or offline are almost the same. Online eligibility is just as universally recognized as offline ones and the models of learning are also identical.
Pros of Online study
1. Career advancement and hobbies
Studying online gives you more flexibility. You can work and provide your work schedule around your coursework more easily. Even more than if you are getting an asynchronous class. An online class where you don’t have to log in at a specific time for a live session but you can study and communicate with your teacher and your classmates at your own pace.
In a survey conducted by The Learning House, 44 percent of online students reported changes in their employment status, for example by getting a full-time job within 12 months of graduation, and 45 percent listed a salary increase.
By the time you finish your online course, you will have got more work experience and learned new skills that will aid you to advance in your career!
2. Flexible schedule and environment
By studying online, you want your own learning environment that serves best for your needs: be it your bedroom, your study, the café across the street, or your local gym, listening to your teacher’s lecture podcast as you run on the treadmill is great.
Taking an online course also implies that you don’t have to travel to class, which means less time spent on the bus and more study time sitting on your couch. You no longer have to bother regarding driving in the snowstorm and missing an important class.
3. Lower costs and debts
Studying online means that you pay the tuition fee, apparently book supplies, an online application fee, and a few other items. You don’t, but, acquire the costs of housing not much and transportation, which translates to lower debts and more savings.
4. Self-discipline and responsibility
Having to be more self-disciplined is a disadvantage. Studying online requires more self-motivation and time-management skills because you will spend a lot of time on your own without someone physically close to keep you focused on deadlines. This way your online course will not only guide you in geology etc, but it will also help you become more self-motivated, a feature that will give you stand out in the workplace and away. It will look great on your resume.
ONLEI Technologies also provides Best Online Winter Training and Best Online Industrial Training
Online and Offline Courses Offered by ONLEI Technologies :